Private insurances

[vc_row css=”.vc_custom_1453489519403{margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;}”][vc_column width=”1/2″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Individual insurances” alignment=”left” main_heading_style=”font-weight:bold;” main_heading_font_size=”desktop:24px;” sub_heading_style=”font-style:italic;” sub_heading_font_size=”desktop:16px;” main_heading_margin=”margin-top:100px;” sub_heading_margin=”margin-bottom:30px;”]What you need for your private life, too…[/ultimate_heading][vc_column_text]ASEIG primarily aims to support self-employed expats in finding the services they need to run their business more easily and with less effort and frustration than all by themselves.

Our affiliated partner and designated insurance broker, Chambervelt, Rooselain & Cie., has assisted expats with all their private insurances, pension plans and investments for more than a decade. They can and will help you, too, with all the insurance needs you have in your private life.

Whether you already have a number of insurances from the past and need them double-checked or optimized, or if you have just moved to Germany and need everything from scratch, with the team from Chambervelt, Rooselain & Cie. you are in good hands as a private person.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″ css=”.vc_custom_1453489509014{padding-right: 20px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;padding-left: 20px !important;}”][vc_single_image image=”6274″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” css=”.vc_custom_1519298251265{margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;}”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” bg_type=”image” parallax_style=”vcpb-default” parallax_content=”parallax_content_value” enable_overlay=”enable_overlay_value” overlay_color=”rgba(255,216,36,0.9)” css=”.vc_custom_1519386783586{padding-top: 40px !important;padding-bottom: 10px !important;background-color: #f7f7f7 !important;}”][vc_column width=”2/3″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Greetings from Chambervelt, Rooselain & Cie.!” alignment=”left” main_heading_font_size=”desktop:36px;” main_heading_margin=”margin-bottom:20px;” sub_heading_margin=”margin-bottom:40px;”]We are very proud to be part of the team that has initiated ASEIG. Alongside our role as designated insurance broker for the ASEIG Health Insurance Group Plan and the business insurances you will need to protect you and your efforts to grow a sustainable and profitable business, we are also more than happy to offer our proven expert advice to all expats living in Germany on private insurance matters, pension planning and investments. For the part of our advice that is fee-based, we offer a 20% discount to ASEIG members! Contact us here….[/ultimate_heading][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”6069″ img_size=”full”][vc_btn title=”Contact C R & Cie ” style=”flat” color=”danger” align=”center” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-envelope” button_block=”true” add_icon=”true” css=”.vc_custom_1519298411862{margin-top: 30px !important;}” link=”|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” bg_type=”bg_color” css=”.vc_custom_1519386847919{padding-top: 30px !important;padding-bottom: 30px !important;}”][vc_column][vc_row_inner css=”.vc_custom_1453493131618{margin-bottom: 30px !important;}”][vc_column_inner width=”1/6″][vc_single_image image=”6275″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Typical private insurances for you” main_heading_font_size=”desktop:48px;” main_heading_margin=”margin-bottom:10px;” sub_heading_font_size=”desktop:16px;” sub_heading_line_height=”desktop:28px;” sub_heading_margin=”margin-bottom:30px;”]As a self-employed person, alongside your business, there are a couple of private risks you need or might want to cover. And there are some other issues in your life that could use a dedicated and independent adviser to assist you with: pension planning for instance or investments. Or a finding the best mortgage for you.[/ultimate_heading][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/6″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″]

Private insurances

Third-party liability insurance and more
Good third-party liability insurance (German: Private Haftpflicht) is one of the most important insurances in everyone’s private insurance portfolio. You can read more about this here: Third-party liability insurance

More on the nice-to-have side of things are then insurances like legal insurance (Rechtsschutzversicherung), content insurance (Hausratversicherung) and so on. An independent insurance broker can find the best for you from the market to cover exactly what you need. ASEIG’s designated insurance broker, Chambervelt, Rooselain and Cie., will be happy to offer their services to you privately, too.

[/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″]

Income protection

Life insurance, occupational disability coverage
While you are mainly focused on how to make your business a full success and earn good money with it, you should take some time, too, to think about worst-case scenarios.

Even if you are single and do not need to care financially for others, an accident or a sudden serious illness can take you out of your business, making it impossible to continue doing what you do now and to earn a livelihood. You can insure against this risk with occupational disability insurance or critical illness coverage.  Read more here: Income protection in Germany

This becomes even more important if and when you have a partner or spouse and perhaps some little ones that depend on you not least as the main source of income. In that case it is not only economically prudent but also a moral imperative to make sure that they are financially secured in case something happens to you. That would then include life insurance coverage, too, for the case of your untimely demise.

Let an experienced and independent insurance broker help you with that – ASEIG has a good partner for that with Chambervelt, Rooselain & Cie.

[/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″]

Pension planning

Building up your nest egg for retirement
Once your business is running well enough, you might want to start thinking about investing your profits/savings properly.

As a self-employed person you have an interesting option to save taxes by investing money in a so-called RÜRUP pension plan in Germany.  In 2018 you can put up to EUR 23,712 per year into such a plan and write off 86% of this amount in your tax declaration (i.e. deduct EUR 20,939 from your profit before taxes). And if you are married, you can save double that together.

Should you decide to incorporate your business, you can also use company pension schemes to save tax and invest money into your own pension plan before paying tax.

And should all that have no attraction for you, some very few of the so-called offshore pension plans (though not offering any serious tax advantages under German tax law) could be another suitable option for you.

While there are a lot of overly expensive pension plans on the German market and most offshore plans are mainly created as rip-offs for most expats, a truly experienced and independent adviser can discuss all suitable options with you and find those that really fit to your needs and wishes.  Chambervelt, Rooselain & Cie., the designated insurance broker working for ASEIG’s members, is a recognized expert in the field of pension planning for expats and can offer custom-tailored advice to you, too.

[/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″]

Investment advice

How to invest your money most profitably
Investing for the future can come in many different shapes and forms. You building up your business and putting money, time and effort into it to see it grow and prosper is one remarkable achievement and a good form of investment.

But since it is common sense not to put all your eggs into just one basket, once you are generating decent enough profits you might want to think about additional “eggs” in your basket for investing your money.

Such investments can be buying and financing real estate. Or it can be investing directly into stocks and bonds. In the latter case it makes a lot of sense, in order to diversify your investments and thus reduce single or cluster risks in your investment portfolios, to use investment funds as your tool of choice.

If you do not want to spend too much time on finding the right investments for you, employing the services of an independent investment adviser can make this much easier for you – and help you generate the results you want to see for your investments.

ASEIG is well connected to independent investment advisers who can be trusted and have an excellent and proven track record.